Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D Digital Field Guide (Digital Field Guides)
Digital Field Guides offer step–:by–:step information about digital camera controls as well as tips and techniques for getting great photos in various common situations. This handy guide, perfectly sized to fit in a camera bag, explains how to use every button, dial, and setting on your Rebel T3/1100D and also covers using the improved HD video features, and in–:camera movie editing options. Illustrated with the author′:s outstanding photos, the book provides recipes for getting the photo you want in any environment.
- The EOS Rebel T3/1100D is Canon′:s newest entry–:level dSLR camera, offering a streamlined and simplified experience for new dSLR users
- This book explains every camera control, showing you how to use all the buttons, dials, and settings
- Cover the exciting new HD video features and offers suggestions for getting outstanding shots in common shooting situations
- Small–:trim design makes it easy to take this guide along whenever you use your camera
- Includes a gray card and color checker card used to maintain accurate color and white balance
New dSLR camera users will get up to speed quickly with the easy–:to–:follow guidance in this handy field guide.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text:|